- Education that heals people
- People are the heart of education. Going to the Ivy League and having a successful life is not our focus. Humanity and leadership that can embrace this world and people are our educational goals. Now the church and Christian parents have to recover the heart of education that was planted in this land by missionaries.
- Self-directed education
- It’s time to change the way of teaching from one-sided, learning by rote, looking for just an answer. We should take responsibilities and start a new way of education which teaches students abilities to think critically and to learn in self-directed ways to further discover the truths in the world.
- Education that serve the world
- Students become the main agents to make decisions on their own and discover their callings. Accordingly, they will become students devoted to the calling and live a life at its fullest with God given talents and strengths. Therefore, education should grow character along with talents in order to take its full responsibility.